Mission statement

This blog was started to make it easier for me to sell an extra assortment of wargaming items I have on hand (no longer being used) that I am interested in liquidating. I decided one centralized location for selling off my vast collection of extraneous material. I am sure there will be something on here for everyone. I will also list on the TMP page as things become available for sale.

Payment and other Instructions






If there is anything that you are interested in, you can either contact me through the comments link under each blog entry, or on the various forums / websites that I posted this information. I have not included shipping/insurance/delivery confirmation cost into the actual cost of each item, so contact me for shipping cost. Multiple items will be combined in one shipment unless circumstances dictate otherwise. Contact me about items you are interested in and for shipping rates at steeldavid2012@gmail.com . All payments MAY be done via western union or US green domestic postal money orders or western union, Canadian Postal Orders will be accepted - ALSO payment will be accepted through PayPal. I NOW have a paypal account. I will contact you with the proper mailing address to send the payment to and any additional information required for paypal. Overseas shipping is available with prior arrangement at this time. Thank you for your interest, and if you have any questions regarding an item or set of items, please contact me at steeldavid2012@gmail.com















Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Miniature Building Authority - Domed Building for sale

25mm/28mm scale - One building with dome. When upper portion of building is removed it then creates the ruined version. Perfect all eras of warfare gaming especially Napoleonic and 19th Century Colonial's.


Building can be used for Egyptian Napoleonic period


No comments:

Post a Comment